Many of us are currently working from home, and likely missing the possibilities for interaction and learning offered by conferences. Fortunately, the 2020 Adobe Digital Government Symposium offers both of those things and more in a virtual format, so you can attend for free and from home.
From citizens to employees, the people you serve as a public servant depend on the same digital experiences from government that they have everywhere else. This includes personal and seamless online interactions they can easily access anywhere. Whether you want to modernize your web platform, digitize forms and services, or deliver relevant content, you can combine mission success with great experiences.
On Thursday, May 21, starting at 11:00 a.m. ET/8:00 a.m. PT, the Adobe Digital Government Symposium will include keynotes and featured speakers including congressmen and the federal CIO, and three different breakout tracks. Check out some of the details below, and be sure to register to take advantage of this virtual opportunity.
Track 1: Digital Experiences that Enable Mission Resiliency
- The Intersection of Program Mission, IT, and Communications: Partnership Strategies for Digital Transformation
- A Personalized Citizen Experience
Track 2: Enabling a Digital Workplace
- Creating, Managing, and Distributing Digital Assets
- Driving Mission Continuity Through Digital Forms, Documents and Electronic Signatures
Track 3: Delivering Successful Communications
- Email Best Practices for Government
- Creating Engaging Content that Makes an Impact
- Suzette Kent, Federal Chief Information Officer
- Tim Ryan, Congressman, U.S. House of Representatives
- Pamela K. Isom, Deputy Chief Information Officer, U.S. Department of Energy
This is sure to be a can’t-miss virtual event, so register today to join hundreds of your government peers!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.