During a social networking session between presentations at the ALI Social Media for Government Conference, participants were asked what issues they were having related to Web 2.0/social media. Here's their list:
1. Convincing senior management (cited at least three times)
2. Finding resources (human and financial)
3. Overcoming fear
4. Achieving balance with digital and traditional solutions
5. Gaining access (often restricted)
6. Integrating social media in current plans
7. Creating policy
8. Engaging subject matter experts
9. Making the case for initiation/implementation
10. Prioritizing (where to start?)
11. Maintaining privacy
What issues are you having?
Originally published at the GenerationShift blog.