Remember the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative that came out in early 2010? I sure hope so, because there has been a lot happening in the government space. In fact, GovLoop hosted an event earlier this year which included a very robust conversation.
It was so popular and education filled, we are bringing it to the interwebs for all GovLooper’s to partake in. This online training is taking place Thursday, August 23rd at 2:00 ET.
As pressures to reduce costs and increase efficiency continue to dominate the federal landscape, data center consolidation will continue to provide much needed returns for federal agencies. Check out the training to learn how data consolidation can benefit your agency and help you continue to reach your organizational objectives, with increased efficiency and optimized service delivery.
The webinar will address key issues including:
- Process verse Implementation
- Managing and Understanding Cost Drivers for Data Center Consolidation
- Case Studies from the State, Local and Federal Level
- Strategies for leadership and culture change for data center consolidation
- Followed by an interactive Q&A session where we will address all of your questions
What is your biggest Data Center Consolidation challenge?