In an effort to aid customer experience modernization, the White House released the “Delivering Government Solutions in the 21st Century, Reform Plan and Reorganization Recommendations” plan which outlines areas to be realigned to better serve constituents. How can agencies take advantage of the 21st Century IDEA to improve citizen experience (CX) and engagement?
Join us Tuesday, June 11 from 7:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at the JW Marriott Hotel in Washington, D.C. for the 9th Annual Citizen Experience and Engagement Seminar. You’ll hear from government and industry experts on how to transform CX and citizen engagement in your agency. Attendees can also earn up to three CPE credits.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- Insights from the 21st Century IDEA on how to realign agencies around mission to better serve citizens.
- Insider tips on how to make CX a priority at your organization.
- Concrete next steps to modernize your agency’s CX efforts.
- Tools and technologies to help you on your CX journey.
Here’s a look at the agenda:
- 7:30 – 8:15 a.m.: Registration and Breakfast
- 8:15 – 8:20 a.m.: Welcome Session
- 8:20 – 8:40 a.m.: Keynote: Setting the Groundwork – The State of Government CX
- Barbara Morton, Deputy Chief Veterans Experience Office, Department of Veterans Affairs
- 8:40 – 9:00 a.m.: Keynote: Embracing the 21st Century IDEA Act
- Dorothy Aronson, Chief Information Officer, National Science Foundation
- 9:00 – 9:40 a.m.: Panel: Understanding Government’s Biggest CX Challenges
- Lauren Alexanderson, Digital Services Expert, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Alexis Bonnell, Chief Innovation Officer, United States Agency for International Development
- Jonathan Benett, Technical Director for Digital Government Solutions, Adobe Systems Federal
- Nicole Blake Johnson, Managing Editor, GovLoop
- 9:40 – 10:15 a.m.: Panel: CX Improvements in Action
- Courtney Winship, Chief of the Digital Services Division, Office of Citizenship & Applicant Information Services, U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (invited)
- David Herlihy, Head of Digital Innovation, Arlington County
- Angy Peterson, Vice President for Digital Engagement Services, Granicus
- Ben Cathers, Principal Solutions Consultant, Hootsuite
- 10:15 – 10:45 a.m.: Break
- 10:45 – 11:25 a.m.: Panel: Improving CX from the Inside
- Kaegy Pabulos Starnes, Senior Manager, Mobile Experience, Department of Education
- Marcy Katz Jacobs, Executive Director, Digital Service at Department of Veterans Affairs
- Bob Withers, Director, Public Sector, New Relic
- Joey Zumaya, Leader of Government Team, LinkedIn Learning, North America
- 11:25 – 11:45 a.m.: Keynote: What’s Next for Gov CX?
- Chad Sheridan, Chief Information Solutions Service Delivery and Operations Branch, Department of Agriculture’s Farm Production and Conservation Mission Area’s Business Center
- 11:45 – 12:00 p.m.: Closing Thoughts and Networking