A call for papers — with extended submission deadline of 20 September 2010 — has been issued for JURISIN 2010: The 4th International Workshop on Juris-informatics, to be held 18-19 November 2010, at the Campus Innovation Center Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan.
Papers for JURISIN 2010 are invited on the following topics:
- Legal reasoning
- Argumentation/Argumentation agent
- Legal term ontology
- Formal legal knowledge-base/Intelligent management of legal knowledge-base
- Translation of legal documents
- Computer-aided law education
- Use of Informatics and AI in law
- Legal issues on ubiquitous computing/multi-agent system/the Internet
- Social implications of use of informatics and AI in law
For more information, please see the call for papers.
HT Dr. Rinke Hoekstra.