Nominate your Law Enforcement agency or another Law Enforcement agency for outstanding use of social media – nominations are due tomorrow night – May, 31, 2012!
Nominate your agency or another now!
There are six categories:
- ConnectedCOPS Award of Excellence at a Large Agency
- ConnectedCOPS Award of Excellence at a Small Agency
- ConnectedCOPS Leadership Award
- ConnectedCOPS Top Cop Award
- ConnectedCOPS Social Media Investigator
- ConnectedCOPS Social Media Incident Management
The ConnectedCOPS awards were created by LAwS Communications with the intent of recognizing the good work being done by individual sworn officers and law enforcement agencies with social media. The international law enforcement community will be considered for these awards.
Any officer or agency anywhere in the world is eligible. Nominations can be made by anyone. Full contact information must be supplied or the nomination will be voided. All nominations will be verified. The first annual ConnectedCOPS awards will be awarded at The SMILE Conference in Richmond in September, 2012.
Nominations will be accepted, at this site, beginning April 1st and will remain open through May 31, 2012. Evaluation and determination will be made by an international panel of judges between June 1st and July 31st. Nominate your agency or another now!
Winners will receive 1. Recognition of their achievement at the awards ceremony in Richmond, 2. A custom trophy, 3. Financial assistance for one to attend SMILE in Richmond, 4. Free admittance to The SMILE Conference in Richmond, and 5. International acknowledgement of their achievement in partnering media publications.
- Main awards page: http://connectedcops.net/connectedcopsawards
- Blog post: http://connectedcops.net/2012/05/16/the-connectedcops-awards-nominations-close-may-31st/
- Press release: http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/laws-communications-announces-connectedcops-awards-for-law-enforcement-1636151.htm Thank you!
GovLoop is helping to get the word out about these awards and I, Joseph Porcelli, and a judge.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.