- This month, the Department of Energy, in working with the White House, Department of Homeland Security, and power companies, will test a voluntary reporting model to discover cybersecurity gaps in electricity delivery systems. More here.
- A researcher at the Department of Energy’s Pacific Northwest National Laboratory has developed a cyber sensor to track how network activity relates to application to better identify and understand cyberattacks. More here.
- The Government Accountability Office uncovered numerous cybersecurity flaws with the Federal Reserve Banks, many of which were cited in last year’s audit. More here.
- Rob Carey, Chief Information Officer of the Department of Defense, outlined the DoD‘s IT priorities at FOSE 2012. More here.
- A federal appeals court rejected a Department of Justice interpretation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act that would criminalize breaking website terms of service or policy on a workplace computer. More here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.