Can anyone share some current examples that they like and see as effective of wiki government? Peer-to-Patent is always used as the example, but their website says they have closed the pilot. I could really use some examples to use during a talk this weekend. Help!
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- How Washington State Is Eliminating Disparities for Children, Youth and Families
- How State, Local Agencies Can Augment Their Cyber Operations
- Tips for Collaborating in a Hybrid World
- Intuition Is a Good Starting Point. Data Is the Next Step
- Flexibility and Balance: Bringing Your Whole Self to City Leadership