A call for papers — with an extended submission deadline of 28 September 2011 — has been issued for JURISIN 2011: The Fifth International Workshop on Juris-informatics, to be held 1-2 December 2011, in Takamatsu, Kagawa, Japan.
Papers are invited on the following topics:
- Legal reasoning
- Argumentation/Argumentation agent
- Legal term ontology
- Formal legal knowledge-base/Intelligent management of legal knowledge-base
- Translation of legal documents
- Computer-aided law education
- Use of Informatics and AI in law
- Legal issues on ubiquitous computing/multi-agent system/the Internet
- Social implications of use of informatics and AI in law
For more information, please see the call for papers.