Presidio Networked Solutions is the leading provider of professional and managed services for advanced IT solutions. Our services and solutions enable our clients to maximize their return on investment in data center/virtualization, collaboration, security, mobility and networking technology. More than 1,800 Presidio professionals serve over 5,000 clients in all 50 U.S. states, Europe and Asia. Presidio addresses the complete technology lifecycle – helping clients in the private and public sectors plan, design, integrate, operate and optimize their IT infrastructure. Presidio solutions are developed with strategic partners, including Cisco, EMC, HP, IBM, Microsoft, NetApp and VMware, who are the leading innovators in the IT industry. Our unique capabilities and approach to serving our clients have translated into a track record of success. For more information visit: www.presidio.com
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager-Services Operations to join our corporate team in our Greenbelt, MD headquarters.
The successful candidate will have 7+ years in a professional services environment with exposure to project accounting, preferably in the IT industry.
Reporting to the VP Finance and Operations, the Finance Manager-Services Operations has operational responsibility directing all financial aspects for the Company’s Professional Services and Managed Services billing functions, including:
- Project accounting of professional and managed services, managing billing and invoicing transactions with clients
- Service engagement setup, maintenance and close out client billings
- Monitoring of daily/weekly/monthly timesheet submission
- Management of revenue recognition process
- Monthly financial reporting for services revenue and cost of sales
- Develop and maintain relationships with delivery organization
- Develop and maintain relationships with divisional finance organizations
- Integrate newly acquired companies into existing process/systems as required
- Timely and accurate receipt and billing of subcontractor hours/invoices
- Development and maintenance of financial policies and procedures
- Manage and develop Service Operations team
This position requires candidates to have a bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting with a strong preference for candidates having their CPA designation.
Presidio offers excellent compensation and benefits packages commensurate with the skills and experience this position requires. If you’re interested in improving and exceeding your professional and financial career goals, and want to work with some of the industry’s best, contact us about joining our team.
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participant
M/F/V/H are encouraged to apply
To inquire, submit your resume, or recommend a referral, please contact [email protected]