Federal Disability Workforce Consortium to Present “The News Hour” Webinar — May 22, 2:00-3:00 PM EST
“The News Hour” is a free webinar series from the Federal Disability Workforce Consortium (FDWC) that shares information related to the employment of individuals with disabilities in the federal government.
The webinar will be delivered by a panel from EEOC’s Office of Federal Operations.
- Learn EEO and help create a model federal workplace.
MD-715 sets out 6 Esssential Elements for an agency model EEO program:
1) Demonstrated commitment from agency leadership;
2) Integration of EEO into the agency’s strategic mission;
3) Management and program accountability;
4) Proactive prevention of unlawful discrimination;
5) Efficiency, and
6) Responsiveness and legal compliance.
All agencies are responsible for providing equal opportunities to people with disabilities in the federal workforce.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.