For National Women’s Health Week, the U.S. General Services Administration’s Federal Citizen Information Center and U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s Office of Women’s Health partnered to create and circulate the Healthy Women’s Action Kit. This kit provides the information you need to:
• Manage your cholesterol, blood pressure and risk for diabetes
• Stay safe using cosmetics and getting tattoos
• Recognize and avoid online health scams
• Confidently talk to your doctor about menopause and hormones
• Find the stop-smoking method that can work for you
• And more!
Get a free kit for yourself and for the women in your life.
You can also read the publications online, download them to your computer, and print them.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.