Announcing the Mobile Platform Development Webinar Series! GSA’s Mobile Gov Program Management Office is working with agencies throughout government to help them deliver government content–information, data and services–anytime, anywhere and on any device.
One way to deliver content to citizens is via applications on mobile devices or native mobile apps.
Agencies with mission-related apps need to know
- How do agencies build apps and understand the app ecosystem?
- What’s the app store process for each platform?
- How do you get apps into the store?
- Are there things that disqualify apps?
To answer these questions and more, we’ve developed a webinar seriesto help agencies better understand how to bring their info and services to the mobile app user. We have invited representatives from the top mobile application platforms to explain and offer tips and tricks about their app stores.
What You’ll Learn
- The basics for creating apps on the BlackBerry platform
- Tips and tricks for good app development
- How to get an agency app placed in the platform
Who Should Attend
Everyone interested in developing mobile apps for governement programs.
First Up: Blackberry
Register right now for the April 11th webinarto learn the ins and outs of the BlackberryBlackBerry App World.
**reposted from the Mobile Gov Blog from the Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies at GSA**