One more week and it’s SharePoint Saturday The Conference in DC (SPSTCDC)! If you haven’t heard, SPSTCDC is a 3-day, community-driven, educational event filled with over 280 sessions from over 190 speakers that are world renowned SharePoint experts and executives covering a wide range of technical and business SharePoint topics.
In case you’re not familiar with SharePoint, it is a Microsoft business collaboration platform that is being utilized by numerous organizations worldwide. More importantly, it is widely adopted by various government institutions today.
SPSTCDC will be held just outside of Washington, DC. at the Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia, August 11-13, 2011. Admission to “SharePoint Saturday The Conference” is only $39 USD if you register before Aug 7, 2011, or $59 USD thereafter (This will be the best training budget you’ll ever spend). To register for “SharePoint Saturday The Conference,” visit http://www.spstc.org
Here are some SPSTCDC government related sessions that you can’t miss:
- SharePoint: Enabling The Business of Diplomacy (US State Department)
- Using SharePoint to Implement Knowledge Management Solution (US State Department)
- A Noble, Logical Diagram: SharePoint & the Power of a Global Platform
- Creating an Effective and Highly Developed Learning Gateway for Education with SharePoint
- The Real Cost of SharePoint
- SharePoint Data Security Best Practices
- 10 Can’t Fail Techniques for Increasing SharePoint Adoption
- Assess Your SharePoint Maturity With The SharePoint Maturity Model
- New to SharePoint: Influencer to Leadership Perspective on Getting SharePoint in Your Org
- SharePoint 2010 – Let’s Automate This Process
- SharePoint in the State Government Agency
If you haven’t registered, what are you waiting for? Register now and I’ll see you at SPSTCDC!