I recently viewed this video from INgage Networks and wanted to highlight it. First, the video:
What I like:
- The company focuses first on delivering great information.
- It is delivered in an entertaining fashion. Kathy Saenz keeps you engaged throughout the video. Yes, it is a little wacky but it’s done at just the right level.
- Video is a must have for most businesses. While this video is shot at a great quality level that is less important than the information being delivered and the way the information is delivered.
What I wish was included:
- A call to action to capture potential customers. When you use videos include added value information that will require the user to sign-up to receive (even if it is to receive notifications about upcoming videos). Capture this data in your CRM system.
- An additional conversation stream. Complimentary to the video setup a Twitter hashtag, a Buzz stream, a discussion thread in your Facebook fan page or on your blog. Make the video more than a one-time event for your company and for your customers.
What else would you add?