Here are the law-related papers (as best I can identify them), with links to slides where available, presented at OD 2010: The Fourth International Conference on Online Deliberation, held 30 June-2 July 2010, at the Leeds University Business School, in Leeds, England, UK:
- Euripidis Loukis and Maria Wimmer, Analysing different models of structured electronic consultation on legislation under formation;
- Lisa Blomgren Bingham, Online deliberation and the United States open government initiative;
- Melanie Bicking and Maria Wimmer, Tools and technologies in eParticipation: Insights from project evaluation;
- Nicolas Desquinabo and Nils Ferrand, Online deliberation and impact on decision: A local planning case;
- Jennifer Stromer-Galley, Peter Muhlberger and Nick Webb, Deliberative e-rulemaking decision facilitation: Challenges to enacting real world deliberation;
- Cyril Velikanov, Facilitation procedures for written online deliberation: A research and development project in the field of Deliberative Democracy.
If you know of other law-related papers given at OD 2010, please feel free to identify them in the comments.
Proceedings: OD 2010: International Conference on Online Deliberation – http://www.certop.fr/DEL/spip.php?article2349