What needs to be done to have enough clean water for future generations? If you live in New Hampshire, you can help answer this question and join a statewide conversation about the future of water sustainability on May 8, 2012 from 6:00 to 9:00pm at the following locations…
- White Mountains Community College in Berlin, NH
- Hugh Gregg Coastal Conservation Center in Greenland, NH
- Keene State College in Keene, NH
- Manchester Water Works in Manchester, NH
- Tracy Memorial Library in New London, NH
The Governor ‘s Water Sustainability Commission is partnering with NH Listens to convene public conversations about the future of the state’s water. Their goal is to gather ideas, experiences and recommendations from a wide range of New Hampshire residents. You can find more information and register online. Additional information on the NH Water Sustainability Commission, its charge and water resources can be found at www.nh.gov/water-sustainability.