- “This document provides strategies that local governments can use for communicating effectively with the media, and for cultivating relationships with both the media and the public during energy-related emergencies.”
Code for America Announces Winners
- Several cities have been selected to participate in CfA’s planned 2012 schedule. Find the winners listed here and here.
- Find out what Code for America does here.
- Here’s Technically Philly’s post on the updated situation.
- Open source tools and a focus on user experience elevate Cook County’s “Look at Cook” data website.
A similar version of this was originally posted at the IT company that I work for’s product blog (Disclosure: the product deals w/ transparency, gov’t, & technology and our company works with government in multiple ways to help them with gov 2.0 and related technologies)