Local Government Guidelines for Working with the Media During an Energy Emergency
- “This document provides strategies that local governments can use for communicating effectively with the media, and for cultivating relationships with both the media and the public during energy-related emergencies.”
Code for America Announces Winners
- Several cities have been selected to participate in CfA’s planned 2012 schedule. Find the winners listed here and here.
- Find out what Code for America does here.
Citizen-Sourced Redistricting Efforts Are Reaching the Finish Line
- Here’s Technically Philly’s post on the updated situation.
Look at Cook sets a high bar for open government data visualizations
- Open source tools and a focus on user experience elevate Cook County’s “Look at Cook” data website.
The O’Reilly Radar Visualization of the Week: Mapping U.S. Job Losses
A similar version of this was originally posted at the IT company that I work for’s product blog (Disclosure: the product deals w/ transparency, gov’t, & technology and our company works with government in multiple ways to help them with gov 2.0 and related technologies)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.