Exert from So Now You Are The Boss!
Unforgivable and Sometimes Unlawful Behaviors by Supervisors
1. Treating individuals unequally because of gender, culture, age, educational, religious
2. Not keeping a trust with an employee
3. Blowing hot and cold
4. Failure to follow basic policies and procedures and laws
5. Losing your cool in front of others
6. Engaging in a personal relationship with someone you supervise
7. Being indecisive
This list is possibly longer but these seven seem to stand out as unforgiveable.