On Monday, February 10, 2014 the Public Sector Technology Exchange (PSTE) will be hosting a government and industry panel discussion on “Telecom, the Cloud, and Security” from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the CalPERS Building Auditorium located on 400 Q Street in Sacramento, California.
The PSTE is an independent forum that discusses the issues of government, technology, and the citizen. This event is open to the public. Registration is free but required. Complimentary parking for all online registrants before February 1, 2014 will be provided. There will be a networking breakfast from 8:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. in the lobby of the CalPERS Auditorium. Register Now at:
– Government Voice and Data Trends
– Securely Leveraging and Accessing Cloud Solutions
– Cutting your Telecom Budget without Loosing Efficiency
– Bandwidth and Firewall Best Practices
– Planning for Growth in the Era of Doing More with Less
Submit other discussions topics now for the panel now at:
– Samantha Thomas, Chief Privacy Officer & Acting Chief Information Security Officer State of California Correctional Health Care Services Receiver’s Office of Legal Affairs
– Bernard Soriano, PhD. Deputy Director, State of CA Department of Motor Vehicles
– Martha Tate, VP Government, Education, and Wholesale, Integra
– Barney Gomez, Chief Technology Officer, State of CA Department of Health Care Services
– David Noronha, Chief Information Officer, State of CA Department of Insurance
To learn more about speakers, visit www.publicsectortechnologyexchange.com
This event will be sponsored by Integra Telecom. To learn more about the sponsor, please visit www.integratelecom.com
For more information about this event, please contact me directly at [email protected] or call 703.303.47233.