So I’m sure you guys (probably more so women than men) have stories to share of those weird psychos at work (or on the way to work) who just don’t know when to quit. They think anytime is a great time to “hit” on you.
Well ladies and gentlemen, inspired by an idiot I work with, here’s my top 5 of the worse pick up lines I have received in a professional setting!!!!
1) What kind of heater are you using? Can I check out the plug? It might need tweaking. (Side note: the heater was near my legs, turned off, and in the dark corner under my desk…)
2) I’m sorry, we’ve never met before. I’m Dr. Love, and you are…?
3) Good morning! Every morning when I see you is a great morning. I thought about you all night..
4) WOW! Classifying position descriptions seems really amazing! Can you describe that process to me? (while he takes a knee next to my seat….) Hey, so what are you doing later?
5) Apart from being hot, what do you do here?
HAHA! Writing this just makes me laugh. Any of you have any interesting lines?