In today’s digital world, a lot of magazines with a focus on green building, technology and trends have taken to Twitter as a way to deliver the most up-to-date news and information to their readers. We’ve compiled a list of our favorite green/sustainability-focused magazines on Twitter below. What’s great about this list is that it includes all different sectors of sustainability — consumer, business and government-focused publications.
- @puregreenmag – Pure Green Magazine. Celine MacKay, Editor in Chief of Pure Green Magazine. Green with Style.
- @EcoStructure – Championing sustainability and the green building movement, examining the merger of environmental performance and outstanding design in commercial architecture.
- @rrecycling– Resource Recycling is the definitive source for recycling news.
- @GreenSourceMag – Sustainable Design, Green Building, LEED Projects.
- @Sierra_Magazine – Green tips, environmental news, and free-ranging opinion from the editors of Sierra magazine. Our mission: Explore, enjoy, and protect the planet.
- @BioenergyIntl – Bioenergy International – bringing the global bioenergy industry together. Published in English, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Japanese.
- @windowpower_m – Windpower Monthly is the leading title for the wind power and renewables industry covering legislation, wind farms, offshore, turbines, grids and transmission
- @ASES_Solar – Solar Today Magazine. The American Solar Energy Society is the nation’s leading association of solar professionals & grassroots advocates.
- @RecyclingToday – The business magazine for recycling professionals.
- @edcmagazine – Magazine that covers the rapidly growing green building industry.
To follow the entire list on Twitter, visit: http://twitter.com/#!/CEILeadership/topsustainabilitymags
Check out our previous Top 10 Lists:
- Twitter Top 10: Renewable Energy Focus
- Wind Energy: Top 10 Twitter Feeds for Wind Industry and Technology News
- CEIL’s Top Ten Solar Power Twitter Feeds
- Top 10 Federal Government Feeds on Twitter
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.