We’re back with another Twitter Top 10 list! We have seen a lot of great stories lately coming from the waste management and recycling segments of the green world. These innovative and smart solutions are popping up all over the world — from our own backyard to across the globe.
We’ve put together a list of our 10 favorite waste management and recycling tweeters so that you can keep tabs on the latest news, information and resources from this sector:
- @WasteManagement – The Twitter presence for Waste Management.
- @RecyclingToday – The business magazine for recycling professionals.
- @WasteAwareFood – Love Food Hate Waste raises awareness of the environmental and economic impact of food waste and provides tips and recipes to reduce food waste and save money
- @WasteRecycNews – Waste & Recycling News is the continent’s news source for businesses that generate and manage waste, recyclers and environmental managers.
- @RecycleMatch – The first comprehensive enterprise solution for managing, minimizing, and monetizing material waste and recyclables
- @WMW_Magazine – Waste Management World is the leading specialist journal covering global waste management issues, including landfill, recycling and waste to energy.
- @SWANA – For nearly 50 years, SWANA, The Solid Waste Association of North America, has been the leading professional association in the solid waste management field.
- @Waste_Watch – We inspire and help people to waste less and live more sustainably.
- @1800Recycling – Get help finding recycling centers and information on how to recycle
- @EnviroMetal – Jim and/or Casey tweet on behalf of the North American steel industry on a variety of environmental topics, including: sustainability, recycling and life cycle
Check out our previous Top 10 Lists:
- Twitter Top 10: CEIL’s Favorite Green Magazines on Twitter
- Twitter Top 10: Renewable Energy Focus
- Wind Energy: Top 10 Twitter Feeds for Wind Industry and Technology News
- CEIL’s Top Ten Solar Power Twitter Feeds
- Top 10 Federal Government Feeds on Twitter