Do you have professional development on your to-do list for the month of March? Setting aside time to gain new skills, deepen your understanding of topics important for public servants or just to learn something new is critical for moving your career forward.
Fortunately, we have another strong lineup of interesting topics and expert speakers joining us for our free online trainings this month. As always, there is no cost to register or attend and all webinar recordings will be made available to registrants the day after the live presentations. Happy learning!
Wednesday, Mar. 8 | 2-2:45 p.m. ET/11-11:45 a.m. PT
Tech Worth Your Time: 5 Emerging Solutions You Should Know
The government tech landscape is awash in new solutions and services. We’re focusing on just five emerging technologies that are poised to make an impact in the public sector, and why you should care.
- Scott Beliveau, Director of Enterprise Data Architecture and Chief of Enterprise Advanced Analytics, Office of the Chief Technology Officer, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Landon Van Dyke, Senior Advisor for the Office of Management, Strategy & Solutions, U.S. Department of State
- Bill Zielinski, Chief Information Officer, City of Dallas
Monday, Mar. 20 | 4-4:30 p.m. ET/1-1:30 p.m. PT
How to Recognize Employees (Without Funding)
What are your options for employee recognition when the funding for a bonus or raise just isn’t there? Join us for a thoughtful discussion as we talk about how to celebrate your team’s successes in an impactful way.
- Melissa Kepler, Coach and Facilitator, LMI
Tuesday, Mar. 21 | 2-2:45 p.m. ET/11-11:45 a.m. PT
Critical Project Management Skills Every Employee Needs [CPE Credit Eligible]
You might not have project manager in your title, but we all have some project management elements to our jobs. This webinar will arm you with the critical skills you need.
- Brian Wilson, Organizational Change Manager, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Wednesday, Mar. 29 | 12-3 p.m. ET/9 a.m.-12 p.m. PT | Virtual Summit
Reimagine Your Workday: Exploring Productivity, Workflow and Training Opportunities
The workforce is grappling with extreme levels of fatigue and burnout – yet the workload isn’t lessening. Join us as we explore tools and processes that can help employees get more done, faster and with less friction.
- Keson Khieu, Business Intelligence Chief, Department of Healtcare Services, State of California
- James Grant, State Chief Information Officer, State of Florida
- Katy Kale, Deputy Administrator, U.S. General Services Administration
- Dexter Brooks, Associate Director, Officer of Federal Operations, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.