Staying on top of emerging and evolving technology is exhausting and time-consuming. Yet, the public sector cannot afford to fall behind when it comes to technology because tech touches almost every aspect of the way government operates and executes on its mission.
Government agencies need someone to know what’s on the horizon in government tech and to be informed about how these trends can impact the way work gets done.
And this person could be you.
You’re invited to join more than 1,500 of your government peers for the GovLoop Virtual Summit: Tech Trends to Pay Attention to in 2019 on November 14 from 9:30am-5:00pm ET/6:30am-2:00pm PT.
The virtual summit will take place online and includes six sessions covering different tech trends. There is no cost or travel required. As long as you have an internet connection and an interest in learning, you’re qualified to attend!
Here’s a quick look at some of the trends we’ll cover:
- Deploying new IT capabilities at your agency
- How hybrid cloud can transform your agency
- Improving compliance controls
- Government success stories of moving to the cloud
- Fighting fraud, waste and abuse with artificial technology
The virtual summit allows flexibility throughout the day, so you can log in when you’re free. Here’s what else you can expect in the virtual environment:
- Earn up to 6 continuing professional education (CPE) credits in specialized knowledge.
- Grow your network by connecting virtually with your government peers and industry experts.
- Get access to more than 100 downloadable resources on a wide variety of topics pertinent to government today.
- Win awesome swag by being active in the virtual environment.
- Chat with GovLoop and learn how our free resources can open up a new world of learning.
Does your calendar already look full on November 14? Not to worry! All registrants will also receive access to the recordings for all of the sessions on November 15th.
So what are you waiting for? Register now for free!