Please join GovLoop and Oracle at the Improving Efficiency in the Cloud Roundtable on February 28th at District Architecture Center
As many of you know, the cloud is quickly becoming a viable solution for agencies to share information, improve operational efficiency, increase transparency, and strengthen service delivery. Attendees at the Improving Efficiency in the Cloud Roundtable will cross government, along with representatives from the Oracle Public Sector team.
At the roundtable you will gain tactical advice on how to implement and administer cloud technologies within your agencies. The roundtable discussion will include:
- Interactive discussions designed to help you connect with government peers to collaborate and share knowledge.
- Expert facilitators from government and industry leading the discussion to identify and leverage best practices
Tactical discussions on:
- Strategies for how to implement cloud within you agency
- How to prioritize and stage a smooth transition to the cloud
- Avoiding common roadblocks and pitfalls
- Considerations of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Minimizing legal and security risks
As more agencies make the move to the cloud, it is important assess where we are today with cloud computing, and to identify the key challenges facing IT professionals and agencies as they move to the cloud.