To stay productive and accelerate initiatives, today’s federal workers need access to information from multiple connected devices across multiple locations. However, in the era of trying to do more with less, it can be challenging to do this. “How can I access work related information from my phone, tablet, laptop etc” is a question we hear everyday on GovLoop. If this rings true for you, you’re in luck! Cisco, VMware and NetApp are hosting free workshops across the country to help answer your questions and share how you can virtualize your desktop.
At the workshop you can learn how to:
- Simplify deployment with a streamlined data center infrastructure
- Improve protection of data center infrastructure and assets
- Support more desktops per server with predictable performance
- Reduce costs with accelerated ROI, improved deployment speed, and sustained investment protection
- Promote Green IT practices and lower power consumption by up to 90%
The roadshow series includes stops in San Diego, Tampa, and Denver. Next week they will be in Arlington, VA.
Check out more information on the Next Generation Workshop here!