The AWS Public Sector Summit in Washington D.C is just one week away! Save your spot to hear from global cloud leaders transforming their organization with the power of the cloud. AWS has announced the lineup of keynote speakers joining Werner Vogels, Amazon’s CTO, and Teresa Carlson, AWS’s VP of Worldwide Public Sector, on the main stage at the Summit.
Register today to hear from these government, education, and nonprofit techies from around the world:
- John G. Edwards, Chief Information Officer, CIA
- Craig Fox, Assistant Commissioner, Australian Taxation Office
- Jeffrey D. Armstrong, President, California Polytechnic State University
- Dr. William Ballhaus, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President, Blackboard
- Andreas Merkl, President, Ocean Conservancy
- Tom Read, Chief Digital and Information Officer (CDIO), Ministry of Justice UK
- Ian McCormack, Technical Director Applied Risk Management, National Center for Cyber Security
Learn more about these speakers here.
Whether you are new to the cloud or an experienced user, you will learn something new at the AWS Public Sector Summit. Develop the skills to design, deploy, and operate infrastructure and applications. This event is designed to educate you on the AWS platform.
The event has three days packed with educational content covering a broad range of topics and technical depth. View more speakers and session details here. Also, benefit from hands-on learning opportunities (technical bootcamps, workshops, and hackathons) and experience a high-energy expo featuring top AWS Partners.
Don’t miss out on this event! Register today.