Happy Monday, GovLoop! First off, thanks for all you do in government, the innovative work you’re all doing to improve our communities, especially in a time of such uncertainty and the difficult challenges you must overcome daily. Yet, even though times are tough - it’s inspiring at GovLoop to hear all the great stories of public sector innovation. There’s a certain resilience with government innovators, and it’s always a pleasure to help tell their stories.
That’s why I am happy to share with all of you today a listing of some of GovLoop’s latest research. These are compilations of your stories, your best practices - and it’s a great story to tell. We’ve covered dozens of topics this year in our reports, but the central theme is core to our mission, to connect government to improve government. The reports will give you best practices, case studies and strategies to move forward - whether if it’s with a citizen engagement strategy, analytics program and anything in-between.
So, in case you missed some of our research reports, infographics or a few of my blogs, I consolidated them for you below.
I’m always looking for ways to improve our reports and content, so if you catch anything or have an idea - shoot me an email at [email protected]. Or just “hi,” that’s always great too.
Don’t forget - you can always find all our reports by visiting our Resources Page.
- 7 Elements of Human Centric IT [Infographic]
- Efficient Workflows Through Enterprise Content Management - Interactive
- Exploring the Power of GIS for Facilities Management - Interactive
- View all Infographics
- Building Better Conferences and Training: The Value of Virtual Events in Government
- Making Mobile Matter: Implementing Your Mobile Enterprise Strategy
- Transforming Your Agency with Big Data
- View all Guides
- Finding New Efficiencies with Big Data
- Public Safety in the Digital Age
- HP: Consumerization of IT
- 6 Benefits of the Best Kept Secret in IT: Thin Clients
- View all Industry Perspectives
Blogs You May Have Missed
- The Superhero Character Arc and Your Career
- 5 Benefits of an Enterprise App Store - Making Mobile Matter
- 6 Ways to Create a Citizen-Centered Business Model
- Jennifer Pahlka's 6 Lessons Learned for Change Agents - NextGen Opening Keynote
- 10 Questions Every Cloud Computing Buyer Must Ask