With cloud, mobile and GIS, governments are finding a way to use technology to build resilient communities. What are the benefits when these three technologies intersect? Not only will you build resilient communities, you gain the following insights:
- Support of business continuity
- Access to documents anywhere, anytime
- Deeper understanding about community
- Preservation of institutional knowledge
- Creation of digital documents, hotspots, connectivity
- Opportunities for self-service, faster document retrieval and elimination of paper
How is your community leveraging technology to build resiliency?
OnBase is a proven enterprise content management solution for each level of government, helping each meet today’s challenges of smaller budgets and staffs while laying the foundation for simplified, efficient and mobile government information technology. To learn more, visit Hyland’s resources page on GovLoop.