Summer means barbecues, swimming, and vacations. But it also means it’s time for the most-anticipated government professional development event of the year—the NextGen Government Training Summit.
Will we see you at this year’s summit on July 25-26? Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect:
- Expert Speakers: You’ll hear from leadership experts and government thought leaders from across the country. With twelve can’t-miss keynotes, you are sure to leave inspired and motivated.
- Hands-On Workshops: Dive into the practical skillsets you need with workshops developed for govies like you. Led by government experts, these workshops will take you on a deep dive into a relevant topic, from project management to overcoming bias.
- Office Hours Appointments: Schedule one-on-one time with a career coach and other experts to get your specific questions answered. Go beyond the breakout sessions and workshops to get personalized advice from an expert.
- Engaging Breakout Sessions: Get inspired during sessions on everything from mindful leadership to crafting a personal brand. Check out this session quiz to see what’s right for you.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with your public sector peers and create meaningful relationships. You can also sign up for the NextGen Buddy Program, which will pair you with another conference attendee for an in-depth networking opportunity.
Nextgen 2019 is going to be an incredible two days of learning and growing for all attendees—so get grab some coworkers and get registered!