2020 has been a year full of challenges for government. Public servants have had to adapt to new ways of working, all while the country is in the midst of a public health crisis and a racial equity reckoning.
But even with all of this, agencies and their employees are still expected to deliver on their missions. This means that the only way forward is to modernize, innovate and think creatively.
Join us for our free Government Innovators Virtual Summit: Solving Your Agency’s Biggest Challenges on Wednesday, Sept. 2 from 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. ET/6:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. PT. You’ll hear from government and industry experts about how agencies have turned to innovation, data-driven insights and new solutions to deliver on their missions even in the midst of dramatic change.
Check out the sessions below:
- Opening Keynote: Rising to the Gov 2020 Challenge
- Speaker: Lewis Stewart, Chief Innovation Officer, Office of Innovation and Economic Development, City of Sacramento
- Session 1: DevSecOps: The Future of Software Development and Delivery
- Speaker: James Harmison, Senior Solutions Architect, Red Hat
- Session 2: How AI-Driven Analytics Are Transforming Gov
- Speakers: Greg Little, Director of the Chief Financial Officer Data Transformation Office, Office of the Deputy Chief Financial Officer, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller)
- Monica McEwen, Vice President Public Sector, ThoughtSpot
- Brian Shealey, Director, DoD/IC, Trifacta
- Session 3: Fearless, Secure and Compliant: Optimizing the Cloud
- Speakers: Brad Beaulieu, Cloud Security Architect, Booz Allen
- Faisal Iqbal, Manager of Federal Solutions Architecture, Amazon Web Services
- Drew Epperson, Director, Solutions Architecture, Palo Alto Networks Federal
- Session 4: Proactively Detect and Prevent Security Threats with AI-driven Analytics
- Speaker: Matt Porco, Principle System Engineer, Citrix Public Sector
- Session 5: Data + Analytics = Digital Transformation
- Speakers: Andy MacIsaac, Director, Solutions Marketing, Public Sector, Alteryx, Inc.
- Scott Beliveau, Branch Chief of Advanced Analytics, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Session 6: Accelerating Government’s Data Storage Options in the Wake of COVID-19
- Speakers: Nick Psaki, Principal Engineer, Pure Storage
- Jim Leverso, Director, CIO Workforce Productivity & Mobility Division, General Services Administration
We hope you can Join us! If you can’t make it, you can still register now and you’ll get access to the full virtual summit on demand.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.