Adam Zeimet, Branch Chief for ICAM at the Agriculture Department, has been with the program since it started. It’s evolved since then to support more than 120,000 employees and 750,000 public users. He talked to GovLoop about central considerations to ICAM at the agency.
Posts Tagged: Adam Zeimet
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- How Washington State Is Eliminating Disparities for Children, Youth and Families
- How State, Local Agencies Can Augment Their Cyber Operations
- Tips for Collaborating in a Hybrid World
- Intuition Is a Good Starting Point. Data Is the Next Step
- Flexibility and Balance: Bringing Your Whole Self to City Leadership