The National Archives and Records Administration has released guidance that aims to give federal agencies a new approach for managing email records with electronic methods. NARA’s bulletin contains factors the agency believes other agencies should consider before implementing the “Capstone” approach, NARA said Aug. 29. Such factors include business requirements, position and work of theRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Capstone
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’