Implementation updates The big news of the month is the deployment of IntelliDose to our final VISN 23 site, the Fargo VAMC. Reports from Fargo indicate that the clinical staff are doing well, and no unexpected technical problems have surfaced. Fargo is using the software for combination chemotherapy and for IV chemotherapy. Monotherapy with oralRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: chemotherapy
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’