To implement CNAP, the administration is relying on several federal agencies to enact its objectives. In an interview with GovLoop, Matthew Cornelius, Innovation Specialist and Chief of Staff in the Office of Governmentwide Policy, explained the pivotal role the General Services Administration (GSA) will play in the plan’s execution.
Posts Tagged: CNAP
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’