Spurred by serious concerns about the rise of opioid use statewide — and a fascination with data — state employees combined disparate datasets to visualize and combat Indiana’s drug epidemic.
Posts Tagged: Dave Matusoff
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- How to Instill Confidence in Cloud Services
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services