The Intelligence and National Security Alliance unit has published a document to offer recommendations on how to develop strategies and implement initiatives for protecting information technology infrastructure. “A Preliminary Examination of Insider Threat Programs in the U.S. Private Sector” is intendedas an introduction into how organizations handle potential risks to their virtual assets and resources,Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: DeTrani
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Why Resilient Communities Must Use GIS
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO