Citizens today increasingly expect from government the same seamless, interactive services and user-centric experiences they receive from the private sector. As a result, government agencies must provide digital experiences that are compelling, personalized and secure at every touchpoint.
Posts Tagged: digital touchpoints
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Shutdown Spurs Early Food Stamp Payments Amid Funding Concerns
- Best Practices for Improving Your Data Governance
- Lawsuit Questions Constitutionality of Excepted Employees Faced with Shutdown
- House Majority Leader Launches Shutdown Website for the Public
- Majority of Americans Say U.S. Is Ready for a Cyberattack