You might like to read this News report from the ABC http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/02/03/2808495.htm?section=justin It seems the situation in regard to social media is just as inconsistent at the political level in Australia as it is in the public service. What are the implications for Gov 2.0? Not good I suggest.
Posts Tagged: disengage
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Why Resilient Communities Must Use GIS
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO