As GovLoop grows, so does the amount of activity on the site. Many of the default email settings are designed to encourage collaboration and to help you know in real-time when an update has been made to a Group, Blog or Forum where you have posted content or made a comment. But let’s be honest:Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: email settings
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’