On a recent Web-surfing tangent, a blog entry came across my screen that I found interesting. From the blog, The Career Guide: A complete online Guide to your all career, there was an article titled “How To Make Yourself Three Times More Likely to Get Hired.” I consider myself one of the fortunate ones toRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Employement
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’