Stephen Schultze and Harlan Yu, both of the Princeton University Center for Information Technology Policy, today announced (here and here) the launching of The RECAP Archive, a new Web interface to RECAP, the free database of U.S. federal court documents. The RECAP Archive enables searching and browsing by court, case name, docket number, PACER caseRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: gl launch
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds
- Federal Deputy CIO Details Cloud Smart, Reskilling, Cyber Updates
- Managing Your Risk in the Cloud With Key Controls