Rethinking government’s business model is as critical to innovation as is technology modernization. Agencies use technology to deliver better value to customers. But technology can drive organizational change in unexpected ways. Business model change is central to doing something different to get a better result. A business model is the way an organization is structuredRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: government’s business model
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds
- Federal Deputy CIO Details Cloud Smart, Reskilling, Cyber Updates
- Managing Your Risk in the Cloud With Key Controls