While the act of offering a GSA Contract expedite can be valuable in serving federal buyers, it could be mis-utilized. Congress will be reviewing this complex practice in the nearing months (or years), to guarantee that this is not mis-utilized, and fairness is practiced among the Federal Acquisition Community.
Posts Tagged: GSA expedite
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’