First, my social media mantra was something I said and tweeted: mission, tool, metrics, teach. Then it was a blog post. Now I’ve created a workshop that I delivered recently at a conference. It combines several other presentations and things I’ve said and written over the past few years. At the conference, people sat 4-5Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: handout
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Why Resilient Communities Must Use GIS
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO