The White House has developed a new application programming interface intended to help users view data on petitions holding more than 150 signatures and posted on the “We the People” site. Next on the White House’s agenda is an API designed to help individuals collect and submit signatures on their own platforms and not having… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Heyman
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Poll of the Week
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- How Federal Cybersecurity Standards Reach State, Local Governments
- How Cloud Takes Citizen Engagement to the Next Level
- Fighting the Opioid Crisis with the Cloud, Open Data, and Related Technologies
- Overcoming Missed Data Opportunities With Smart Cities
- A Smart Data Management Approach to Smart Cities