In the second installment of Back to the Future, the widely acclaimed cult hit from Steven Spielberg, the protagonist, Marty McFly, finds himself in 2015 – a shock for his 1985-self. Amidst the many plot twists McFly also encounters the imagined technologies – flying cars, anyone? He also, discovered a government bureaucracy that continued toRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: MIT Sloan Management Review
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds
- Federal Deputy CIO Details Cloud Smart, Reskilling, Cyber Updates
- Managing Your Risk in the Cloud With Key Controls