I came back from a break to the missed news that Google has settled out of court in its clash with US Publishers over its Google Books project. Looking over last Friday’s news coverage in the UK what immediately struck me as someone who has an interest in the story was the repetition that GoogleRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Open Content Alliance
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds