Street-level innovations in mobile money are sparking advanced, mobile banking business plans… a catalyst for providers of banking and telecommunications to reach the remaining 3-or-so billion humans who don’t own a mobile phone (1 in 2 of us, roughly). The personal, convenient nature of mobile phones – which, according to Jan Chipchase, Nokia’s chief usabilityRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: pre-paid
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests